Tuesday, March 6

Updates, More Updates, and Donor Thank Yous!

Good morning everyone, I hope all of your weeks are off to a great start!

First, I would like to thank the donors from campus who have made use of my gogetfunding page:
AK42, Haely, Devan, Adam, Sampen91, and Hannahcushen.

I would also like to thank the AU Methodists for taking the time to meet with me, showing their support, and helping me brainstorm ideas for garnering more support. Such a warm and friendly group of students!

And who could forget the generous donations of Anonymous and Bruce R. made to the 4k for Cancer profile page! Thank you guys!

On another note: We're Making News!


I wish to extend another thank you to my father's union, CWA Local 1101, for showing their support and spreading the word! You can view their 4k announcement here!

Another article is expected to be released this week in the Staten Island Advance. Be sure to check back for that update & more!

Enjoy the day,

James

No comments:

Post a Comment