Thursday, August 2

Day Fifty-Six: An Epic Day of Glacial Proportions

I returned to Glacier to travel back to the top of Logan Pass and hike the Hidden Lake Trail.
It felt like a scene from a movie--a group of adventurous young folk scaling the mountainside, hiking through snow and stream. The strong winds only added an element of novelty and fun.


















The day didn't stop there; after hiking we proceeded back down the mountain for a team building activity of whitewater rafting (pictures which I do not have access to, yet). The water was freezing, but the rapids were fun and any day out on the water is a great one.

Later this evening I ventured into town to explore Whitefish, which I found to be a bit too touristy and seasonal for my taste.



In short, today was AWESOME. I got to revisit Glacier, hike, whitewater raft, and explore a new town. Rest on a rest day? Nope, not today.

Winding Down,
James

No comments:

Post a Comment