Thursday, April 5

HALF-WAY THERE!

Guess what...

We've Reached the Half-Way Mark!
that's right, we have raised a total of $2,545!


So, naturally, I would like to take a moment to thank the awesome people who have helped us get this far:


The CWA: Local 1101
Tom & Donna O.
Allison L.
Sandy & Manuel M.
Lynette & Anthony F.
Anonymous

Now, we still have more fund-raising work ahead of us. We need to raise a minimum of $1,955.
But I assure you, this is attainable. As always, I will need YOUR help to get there. Tell your friends, tell your family, and spread the word.

Take a moment to send this link to a friend hasn't heard of the 4k for Cancer...go!


I have some exciting updates in the works, I'm excited to announce them and hope that I will be able to soon.
Check back for another post this Saturday.

'Til then, Keep On Riding,
James

No comments:

Post a Comment